Sunday, November 21, 2004

Why my weekend was 'incredible'...

Saturday night I convinced my friends to go see The Incredibles with me and it was really really... well... incredible. It had been awhile since I had seen a movie at the theatre because things have been crazy busy with school. We loved it. The movie was really funny (I LOVE Edna), really well-written, and really really well-animated. My advice: see it! When I was there, I even saw another teacher from Meyonohk so now I need to see her reaction too.

Tomorrow is election day, and this will be my sixth government election that I have participated in. I have done a lot of research on who I am voting for and am excited about going and casting my ballot. Did you know that I did part of my grade twelve year in Ottawa to learn about government and a part of the government called "Elections Canada"? When I was there I was even able to sit in the Prime Minister's chair in the House of Commons. Also, during the program we had a mock-election and I won the Premier of Alberta election. I spoke in front of hundreds of people and everything I said was translated into French. At university I have also taken courses on government and laws. Sometimes people think I'm a little "politically crazy"! Oh, well. Until next time, I'm Mr. Robertson.


No comments: