Saturday, November 13, 2004

Saturdays are our friends...

Today is Saturday. I love Saturdays. It seems like Sunday, though, because I've already had two days off from teaching. It was pretty much just a relaxing day and a bit of a 'catch up on keeping organized' day. I feel good because I just bought my friend a small gift because he is having a rough week. I decided I really like buying gifts, and I think I'm going to do that more. Even if gifts aren't big or expensive, they always seem to cheer people up.

I read all of your blogs (at least the ones that were posted on the class website) and it's so fun to hear about your lives. I love reading your comments on my blog too. Someone asked the question, "Did you always live in Edmonton?" The answer is no. I grew up in a small town called Trochu. It is between Red Deer and Calgary about three hours away from here. There are about 1000 people in Trochu so it is a pretty small town. In fact, I only had 22 people in my graduating class. After I graduated I did two years of school in Red Deer and one year of school in Lethbridge. So, I've only been in Edmonton for a little over two years. I love Edmonton, though, and I'd really like to stay here if I can.

Until next time, I'm Mr. Robertson... :)

2 comments:

Mr. 'Rabbit'son said...

My feeling is that they can be very energizing. Did you know that this was our last long weekend until Christmas? Long weekends are especially fun if not everyone else has one. A lot of my friends did not have Friday off and were jealous. That's why I felt extra lucky. Pikachu, I checked out your solar system website and it is incredible. You'll have to give me some advice for the site I'm working on. MR.R

Unknown said...

awesome blog mr.student teacher. it's a really good blog. i'm another student in the room next door to yours. english grade six room. looking foward to reading more of your blog!

chinese giggler