Monday, November 29, 2004

kicking back in cowtown...

This weekend I went to Calgary and I think I'm in love with the city. Don't get me wrong, Edmonton is a wonderful and amazing place but Calgary just has a different feel to it. I especially like Downtown Calgary. It was a nice little two-day vacation.

The reason I went down was to see a friend from High School. He is getting married this summer and I will be his best man at the wedding. I just wanted to go say congratulations in person and spend some time with the happy couple, because it has been awhile. During the trip I ate the biggest Banana Split I had ever seen in my life.

Well someone mentioned my blogs are too too too long... so maybe I'll end things here. I think some people had questions in their comments so I'll check that out a bit later. Until next time, I'm Mr. Robertson...

No comments: