Friday, June 17, 2005

...Summer in T Minus...

I just sent an e-mail to all of my Grade 6's from Meyonohk. The way I got the addresses made me smile. It was a peace treaty. I laughed because this was probably the most peaceful school (and class) I have ever been a part of.

School in Calgary is going very well. I am excited for summer, though. It sounds like I'm making two trips this summer. One is to Seattle, Washington, U.S.A. and the other might be to Montreal, Quebec. My grade four's are learning about Quebec so I'll be very "studied-up".

Other than that, life is good. I had a small accident with my car so that was a little crazy. I was okay but I did a lot of damage to my car. I'm very lucky my family had a vehicle I could borrow in the meantime. I haven't been able to make it up to Edmonton as much as I want so hopefully this summer I can get up tons. Calgary is awesome, I am missing a lot of things in Edmonton.

No comments: