Tuesday, April 26, 2005

HWR... my new home

Well I've been at Harold W. Riley Elementary school for nearly a month now. It is a very different school than Meyonohk Elementary, but it is a really great school.

My students have tons of energy! Every day after school, I always think of funny stories from the day. I am still getting used to the "open area" school without many walls, but as I do I start to like it more and more.

Starting a new teaching job takes lots of planning and organizing, which means I haven't been able to do much else in Calgary. I have met some new friends, and checked out some of the swimming pools and malls. Now that it has been a month, I will have more free time. Take tonight, for example, I get to go to Theatre Calgary (for free which is a good perk).

Pretty much all of my stuff is moved from Edmonton now. It was sad leaving, but this fresh start is exciting, too. Spring is a great season for a big change like this!! Until next time, I'm Mr. Robertson. :)

2 comments:

J.C. said...

Whose mrsness????? is she your girlfriend?!?!?!? WOW

J.C. said...

Mrs.Nesmiuk??????????????? Wow. ok. Now i know everything.