Thursday, June 30, 2005

...My First Last Day...

Today is my last day of school. It is the first time I've had an "official last day" as a paid teacher. Technically, it's appeals day but there are only 25min. left to appeal and so far so good. *touch wood*

One of the nicest things that happened today, was I received a gift from the school for coming to help out. When the staff presented me with the mug they went around in a circle and said their "appreciations and commendations" (nice things). The staff I was with ROCKED MY WORLD and now I will have a great note to leave on.

As sad as I am to leave everyone, I'm very excited for summer to start. It's rained so much here that once it turns nice I will have a Hay Day. Two trips, lots of sun, Stampede, family, friends. What could be better? Hopefully, I'm able to line up a job for September, too. If you hear of an opening let me know. ;) Until next time, I'm Mr. Robertson.

No comments: