Saturday, January 01, 2005

2005 feels strangely like 2004...

Well I had an awesome New Years! We were at West Edmonton Mall's Waterpark Beach Party. It was really fun. There was a live band, mascots, and even INDOOR FIREWORKS. It was just a neat atmosphere being there at night. I was with some really great friends, and the night was really great.

I haven't really made any resolutions. I tend to make big decisions at the start of the school year and not at the start of the calendar year. I guess if I had to make one it would be to be more organized and to try and swim a little more often.

On Wednesday I'm going to Banff to a Celebrety Ski Weekend. I'm VERY excited. I get to stay at the Banff Springs Hotel for FREE. I'll let you know how it all goes. Until next time, I'm Mr. Robertson....

1 comment:

J.C. said...

That's cool!